How to Request Service Cancellation through the Summit Portal
If you would like to cancel your service with Summit, you may do so through the Summit Portal. Here is a step by step guide to help you raise a cancellation request through Summit Portal.
Summit do require 30 days notice of service cancellation.
If you are still under contract then early termination fees will apply.
Call Summit Internet to check if your service is still under a contract - 1300 049 749 opt 3
If you require a login, please contact our accounts team on 1300 049 749.
From the main menu across the top of the page choose Service --> My Services.
3. You should be able to see all the services you have with Summit. Select which Products/Services you wish to cancel.
4. Click Request Cancellation (the big red button).
5. Enter the reason why you no longer require the service and if you want the service Cancelled Immediately or at the End of the Billing period then hit Request Cancellation.
Please note: If you choose:
Cancel Immediately - the service will be switched off straight away.
End of Billing Period - At the end of the period on your latest invoice.
6. Once done, you should be seeing a note on the product that there is an outstanding cancellation request for this product/service.
Summit require 30 day notice of service cancellation.
Any invoices that have already been issued will not be credited back to your account even if you choose to end the service immediately.
However, cancelling the service will stop any more invoices being issued for that service.
- If you are cancelling numbers that are due to port away from Summit Internet, we suggest waiting until the numbers have ported away before submitting your cancellation. That way your phones will not stop working due to disconnected numbers.
- If you are cancelling an internet service, we suggest waiting until your new internet service is fully provisioned before submitting your cancellation request so you do not get left without internet.
If you need any assistance with cancelling your service then please call Summit Internet on 1300 049 749 opt 3.
How to view your Invoices through the Summit Portal
If you would like to view your invoices with Summit, you may do so through the Summit Portal. Here is a step by step guide to help you find any missing invoices that we haven't emailed you. 1. Login to the Summit Billing Portal. If you require a ...
How to update your Bank Account details with Summit Internet?
The best way to update or change bank accounts is through the Summit Billing Portal. Summit Billing Portal If you require a login, please contact our accounts team on 1300 049 749. Once logged into the portal follow these instructions to change your ...
How to update your Credit Card details with Summit Internet?
The best way to update expired or failed credit cards is through the Summit Billing Portal. Summit Billing Portal If you require a login, please contact our accounts team on 1300 049 749. Once logged into the portal follow these instructions to ...
What are the Number Porting Charges ?
Number portability lets you keep your number when changing from one phone company to another. Taking your telephone number to another phone company is known as ‘porting’. The Number Porting process To port your numbers to Summit Internet: Contact ...
What is a NBN Subsequent Installation charge - explanation
NBN Subsequent Installation charge While a small number of businesses may be subject to additional NBN Co installation charges, the NBN Co Subsequent Installation is the most common. NBN Co Subsequent Installation generally applies to premises ...